Revamping my Google reader was a liberating experience. Comb out dead blogs, add new discoveries, and slim things down was my motto.
Here are the ten book blogs currently living inside my reader:
2. Books By Their Cover: Yan keeps it real. Her reviews are honest and when she interviews authors, she asks crazy questions
3. Frenetic Reader: Khy has really good taste in books. She’s inspired me to finally read one by David Levithan. Perhaps The Lover’s Dictionary?
4. Lisa is Busy Nerding: I’m all for unabashed nerding, which is why this blog is one of the newest additions to my reader.
5. My Friend Amy is where I go for the majority of Christian fiction book reviews I read, as well as great song recommendations.
6. Pirate Penguin’s Reads: I consider Sandy an online friend. We’ve fangirled over many things together, most especially Thornton. And sometimes Darcy. And Valek. You get the idea.
9. The Compulsive Reader: When I think of The Compulsive Reader, I think organized. The reviews are thought out and the opinion posts are thought provoking.
10. writemeg!: An incredibly well-written blog, Meg covers everything from books to dating and cooking. Her posts are so conversational, you can’t help but leave a comment.
Now it’s your turn!
What’s in your reader?
Sidenote: This is by no means a comprehensive list of the blogs I read. My other major source for blog posts is Twitter, where I can’t seem to log on without clicking on something.