Melanie’s Musings was born in 2008,out of a high school girl’s love for (mostly) books, with a few movies thrown in for good measure.
Now a newly minted college graduate (How did that happen??), Melanie still loves to share her favorite reads, with perhaps a few more movies in the mix. Plus, every once in a while, a pretty photo or a post sharing about her latest hopefully-not-tragic escapade in the kitchen.
Stick around to find a worthy way or two to spend your spare time.
7 minute details about Melanie:
1. Riding a galloping camel is high on my bucket list.
2. I find fantasy and historical fiction particularly endearing, at present.
3. Being left-handed, I bemoan ordinary scissors.
4. I’ve never read an unenjoyable book with the word “poison” in the title. Go figure.
5. I’m a slow reader. Anything more than a book a week is highly impressive.
6. I love quotes. One of my recent favorites states,
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and boldly proclaiming- WOW- what a ride!” – Bill McKenna
7. I also am fond of lists. Bet’cha wouldn’t have guessed that one.